Regular Contributor
Wesley23

Re: Easy card to get that is considered prime?

msheresy wrote:

Wesley23 wrote:

mjbfan79 wrote:
Total Visa

I wouldn't consider Total prime.
I think the easiest prime card to get is Discover. I got a (real) Discover More card and I had a paid collections account on my CR from about 2 years ago (no other baddies). My EQ score at the time was 660 I believe (it has since went down due to inquiries).

IMO Discover is one of the hardest.

If that's the case, then I must have slipped under the radar.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Easy card to get that is considered prime?

My Discover is a PIF after my 0% is over (like the rest of my cards)

The interest rate is quite high on purchases- is is actually my 2nd  HIGHEST>  so IMO- it might not even be considered PRIME to me.  

Wesley23 wrote:

msheresy wrote:

Wesley23 wrote:

mjbfan79 wrote:
Total Visa

I wouldn't consider Total prime.
I think the easiest prime card to get is Discover. I got a (real) Discover More card and I had a paid collections account on my CR from about 2 years ago (no other baddies). My EQ score at the time was 660 I believe (it has since went down due to inquiries).

IMO Discover is one of the hardest.

If that's the case, then I must have slipped under the radar.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}