Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy to get Gas Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easy to get Gas Card?

What is a credit rebuilder card?  How is it diffrent from a traditional Chevron card?
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Sunoco, they pulled TU for me which is 665 right now.
10 inqs
2 derogs

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

WBLAKE wrote:
What is a credit rebuilder card?  How is it diffrent from a traditional Chevron card?

I don't know for sure if it is accurate or not, but I was told that Chevron does not offer the credit builder card any longer. However, I am beginning to believe that very few of these customer service reps actually know what they are talking about. LOL 
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chevron no longer has the rebuilder card. I was denied for a BK in 02.
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The BP Gas card from Chase is pretty easy to get.

Do you have this card? What was your score when you got approved for this card, and where did they pull from?
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores are in the mid 500s.  I got approved last month for an ExxonMobil card (issued by Citi), of course the CL is only 200.  I'm thinking of it as a way to get in good with Citi--once my scores come up.
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which of the CRA did they pull from?  What were your baddies?  Has anyone else had any success obtaining this card.  My scores are in the low to mid 600s

Message Edited by WBLAKE on 08-21-2007 05:33 PM
Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

ExxonMobil pulled EQ...i'm not sure what was score was at the time, but a week later (when i found this forum) my EQ was 545. 
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is a Shell/Texaco card. I've had it for 4 years, but I had bad credit when I got it.
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the Exxon Moble.  CL $300.  They pulled Transunion.
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.