Reply
Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,384
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Ebates... Credit Pull? - Update

[ Edited ]

Anyone applied lately and can post who they pulled?

I know usually TU but someone posted they pulled EX on their approval.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 470
Registered: ‎02-14-2013
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.

Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,519
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?


Countingpennies wrote:

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.


Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .

Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,384
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?


B335is wrote:

Countingpennies wrote:

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.


Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .


CA

 

they have pulled TU in past but recently with people mentioning EX was considering again!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,519
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?


Creditaddict wrote:

B335is wrote:

Countingpennies wrote:

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.


Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .


CA

 

they have pulled TU in past but recently with people mentioning EX was considering again!


I wonder where countingpennies is located?  I save my EX pulls for nice bonuses :smileyhappy:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 18,939
Registered: ‎12-13-2013
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?


Creditaddict wrote:

B335is wrote:

Countingpennies wrote:

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.


Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .


CA

 

they have pulled TU in past but recently with people mentioning EX was considering again!


Credit Addict I was the one who reported the EX pull earlier today, I am located in Idaho..

EX Fico 08 BC 04/15: 790 (0); EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775
EQ Beacon 5.0 12/14 757
TU Fico 8 04/15: 757 (0)
Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,384
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,519
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE


Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"


Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.

Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,384
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE


B335is wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"


Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.


Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,519
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE


Creditaddict wrote:

B335is wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"


Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.


Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!


Did you ask for a Supervisor?

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.