Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates... Credit Pull? - Update

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Ebates... Credit Pull? - Update

Anyone applied lately and can post who they pulled?

I know usually TU but someone posted they pulled EX on their approval.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull?

They pulled EX for me, about 4 months ago.

Message 2 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Countingpennies wrote:

Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .

Message 3 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Countingpennies wrote:

Where are you located?  They pulled TU for me, got a temp $750 limit, card arrived as Signature with $4k limit (I think), Credit Solutions bumped it to $10k a few months later.  I love Ebates and this card .

CA

they have pulled TU in past but recently with people mentioning EX was considering again!

Message 4 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Countingpennies wrote:

CA

they have pulled TU in past but recently with people mentioning EX was considering again!

I wonder where countingpennies is located?  I save my EX pulls for nice bonuses Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Countingpennies wrote:

CA

Credit Addict I was the one who reported the EX pull earlier today, I am located in Idaho..

Message 6 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"

Message 7 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

me "exhausting!"

Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.

Message 8 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

me "So you don't know?"

me "exhausting!"

Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.

Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!

Message 9 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

me "So you don't know?"

me "exhausting!"

Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!

Did you ask for a Supervisor?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.