Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa - minimum requirements?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates Visa - minimum requirements?

I'm in the garden now, and until at least mid year - but, this card is on my list of 'really want it!' ... lol, as I'm a a big shopper through ebates.  I'm curious - what are the minimum requirements for this card, based on your experience?  Also - I understand that they pull TU, correct?

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ebates Visa - minimum requirements?

Roughly a TU score > 700 although a few ppl have slipped in a bit lower.  It isn't all based off score though and the profile, but just a general guideline.

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Roughly a TU score > 700 although a few ppl have slipped in a bit lower.  It isn't all based off score though and the profile, but just a general guideline.

Excellent - thank you!!  

Message 3 of 28
ddemari
Super Contributor

I would try to get your score up to at least 685 TU to for best chances. 

Message 4 of 28
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I've been approved for every Sync app I've done except the eBates card. They want to pull EX for me on this one, which is in the ~720 range the last two apps.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I would try to get your score up to at least 685 TU to for best chances. 

No intention of applying anytime soon, but wanted to know what I'm 'shooting' for to get approved for this one at some time... So, I appreciate all of the information!

Message 6 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Like everyone said previously...

and also, FYI, you posted in the "approvals" section. This wasn't an approval, but merely a question about possible approval in the future. This will be moved to CC or Apps section.
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

and also, FYI, you posted in the "approvals" section. This wasn't an approval, but merely a question about possible approval in the future. This will be moved to CC or Apps section.

My apologies... I guess I wasn't quite sure where to put it...

Message 8 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Thats ok, We just remind people when we see things in the wrong section.  Ive done it as well, and then realized it later, and had to have a MOD move it for me, since we dont have the capability to do it. Get your scores up like everyone said, and I bet you get the card. This a tougher one to get from them. 

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Thats ok, We just remind people when we see things in the wrong section.  Ive done it as well, and then realized it later, and had to have a MOD move it for me, since we dont have the capability to do it. Get your scores up like everyone said, and I bet you get the card. This a tougher one to get from them. 

I'm making it my mission to have this card by EOY!  Smiley Wink  And, thank you for letting me know!!  Still navigating around the forums, so I appreciate the guidance!

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.