tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa - minimum requirements?

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, totally understood you!  Smiley Wink  

I've just been looking on cashbackmonitor.com ... For the places I frequent, I think that you're right (without the extra ebates card incentive), about 75% look better on another site... With the ebates card, looks like, for the most part, I would still fare better with ebates.  Excellent food for thought!!  I appreciate the heads up!!

It also depends on your other cards of course.  I am currently using Discover IT Miles which is giving me 3% anyway, so the ebates card has no advantage, but once the 3% ends, I will look more carefully, as if ebates rate is within 1% of the best, ebates +3 % will beat "other + 2% double cash"

I was recently pointed to some other portals that aren't tracked by cashbackmonitor     www.dollardig.com has a good deal on a fave merchant.

Hi -  Owner of Dollar Dig here. Smiley Happy

cashbackmonitor won't add us to their site.  We were on there for a few months when we first started up, but not anymore.  We tried to contact them but no answer, other than we don't meet their 'criteria' (which they won't define for us).  Smiley Sad

There are alternate sites that you can also use to check cashback rates, like cashbackwatch.com and cashbackholic.com.

Thank you.

Smiley Happy Welcome To These Forums Dollar Dig Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DW was approved recently for the  E-bates Visa and they ran an Ex. She just received her card Saturday. 714 Ex got her a $1800 limit.

Since they are Synchrony is that a card  where you can call in after receiving the card and ask for a larger limit?

I did not apply as the interest rate is high for a Visa card  at 25%.

Message 22 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

My DW was approved recently for the  E-bates Visa and they ran an Ex. She just received her card Saturday. 714 Ex got her a $1800 limit.

Since they are Synchrony is that a card  where you can call in after receiving the card and ask for a larger limit?

I did not apply as the interest rate is high for a Visa card  at 25%.

Yes call credit solutions and ask for 15k and she will get from 8-12k most likely if shse has activiated the card..  Make sure it is avtivated prior to calling credit solutions at 877-379-8173 will be TU SP

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!    Oddly, shortly after posting that message, my site started being DDOSed. Smiley Sad

Working on a fix, so if the site is slow for now, my apologies!

Message 24 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!    Oddly, shortly after posting that message, my site started being DDOSed. Smiley Sad

Working on a fix, so if the site is slow for now, my apologies!

Flooders are lame. Yeah was a little hard getting there on this end.

Looking forward to it getting back to full speed again though Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for trying my site out. Being a little guy is rough, I'll tell ya!

I'm sure I'll have this figuredone out tonight, or by Monday worst case.

I'm subscribed to this thread, so if anyone has any issues, feel free to respond. All support messages go to me anyway (for now, I hope!), lol.
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interestingly, with my configuration the same, things are super responsive a few hours after posting the last message. Weird....?

Still getting ddos protection set up. If it happened once it can happen again!
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Completely resolved, and faster than ever!  I offer a $5 signup bonus, and some high cashback rates compared to others.  Give us a try at https://www.dollardig.com.  Thank you.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.