Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates visa signature visa

Guess I'll have to wait the 7-10 days until the card reports or arrives

Message 11 of 20
alvon123
Super Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

I have been under the impression that a Visa signature card had a CL og at least 5k.  Just approved for the Ebates sig and it gave me a temp limit of only 1k....do  they have low limit  visa signature cards

congrats

Message 12 of 20
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@ecxpa wrote:

Guess I'll have to wait the 7-10 days until the card reports or arrives

Looks like it will be 5k or higher, to me. Best of luck! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Card reported to EX today......Cl is 4k.......I'm OK with that......I'll ask for more when the card gets here.  Not sure how friendly gecrb is on asking for immediate CLI.......anybody with experiences they would like to share

Message 14 of 20
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, that's a good limit.  GE has been hit or miss with immediate CLI for me.  PayPal MC took 4 months, Sam's DC they immediately doubled.  I haven't asked for CLI on Ebates yet though.

Message 15 of 20
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I've never did an immediate CLI......think I will try though on this card.

Message 16 of 20
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@ecxpa wrote:

I've never did an immediate CLI......think I will try though on this card.

I'm nearing that $100k overall GE exposure so I probably won't push it until I weed out Gap or Amazon.  Goodluck, keep us posted!

Message 17 of 20
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

Card reported to EX today......Cl is 4k.......I'm OK with that......I'll ask for more when the card gets here.  Not sure how friendly gecrb is on asking for immediate CLI.......anybody with experiences they would like to share

Mine was approved at 5k. I called in at activation and they raised it to 12k. This was in January, 2014.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 18 of 20
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Got the card today it is a Visa Signature card with CL of 4K, that makes 2 siggys and a World card this year in addition to some others.

Message 19 of 20
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My ebates told me the temp line of 1k and the permanent line of 4 k AND that it was the sig version immediately upon approval

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.