Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay MC

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Ebay MC

Is there a CL limit on the Ebay MC........I have one with a 5K limit.  I apped for a CLI on the phone a few mos ago and I THINK I received a denial stating that I was already at the maximum limit for the card........was I dreaming or is 5K the max CL on Ebay MC?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Ebay MC

Message 2 of 9
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

No, there isn't a $5k limit. 

Shouldn't mods be sleeping at this hour?

Lexie must be on the west coast....

I'll have to remember that!

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@pazuzu wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

No, there isn't a $5k limit. 

Shouldn't mods be sleeping at this hour?

Lexie must be on the west coast....

I'll have to remember that!

Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 9
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

While making my "rounds" on my CC portifolio this evening I decided to try again for a CLI on my Ebay MC and BAM.....got a 2.5K Christmans present, now my CL is 7.5K with the ol Ebay.......hate to sound like a broken record but thanks to this forum my credit continues to grow and improve.

Message 5 of 9
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

Is there a CL limit on the Ebay MC........I have one with a 5K limit.  I apped for a CLI on the phone a few mos ago and I THINK I received a denial stating that I was already at the maximum limit for the card........was I dreaming or is 5K the max CL on Ebay MC?

$5k $5k isn't the limit... I recently called and requested a CLI to $6k after I made a $2350 purchase on ebay that wouldn've put my utilization through the roof.
I thought about asking for more, but at some point I might hit the limit on Synchrony exposure across the cards, so figured I'd leave it down at $6k.
I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 9
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

While making my "rounds" on my CC portifolio this evening I decided to try again for a CLI on my Ebay MC and BAM.....got a 2.5K Christmans present, now my CL is 7.5K with the ol Ebay.......hate to sound like a broken record but thanks to this forum my credit continues to grow and improve.

How many HP's did you take, 1 or 2 ?.......(Don't wake up Lexie) Man LOL

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 7 of 9
score_building
Senior Contributor

Sync CLI are typically not HP.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 8 of 9
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

never had a HP on any of my GECRB/Synchrony accts for a CLI request.......yet

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.