tag
brian2220
Regular Contributor

Re: Elan Financial Services

@toytoy wrote:

Is this a good or bad thing?

if your asking me

i dont really know 

they have there own rules in place i was denied for a cc because they said i was risky but

i can go apply for one from us bank and get 3k and a 4k loc

it doesn't make sense

us bank is also very conservative from what i was told

My Cards
BBVA/Compass 2/12 $ 5000 ----- Chase Freedom 12/10 $3000 ---- Cabela's 1/12 $3000 -----US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards 6/11 $3000 ----Walmart Discover 10/11 $2814 ------ Discover More 11/11 $2500 ----- Amazon Store Card 2/11 $2100---- Amex Zync 4/11 ---- Citi Dividend Platinum Select 3/11 $1950 ---- BofA Cash Rewards 12/11 $1000
Message 11 of 13
toytoy
Regular Contributor

This is really weird to me bc I have been declined in the past months several times for a consolidation loan. I couldn't try US Bank bc they don't service my state. Its so funny that I can get approved for these cards which are considered "good" but I can't for the life of me get approved for a lowes card. 

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Talmer bank in kenosha WI has a young adult visa card and on the pamplet it is from Elan financial too. Does us bank send applications to Elan or would you have a seperate chance for approval applying with US bank?  I  have been looking at  Elan's  young adult visa that I could co-sign for my son to build his credit. What is an average score to get accepted.           What are the  easiest cards to get from each bank,       Discover, City,   BOA , US bank,   Barclay ,  Amex . 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.