Elusive Cap 1 CLI strikes again...

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Elusive Cap 1 CLI strikes again...

@bernhardtra wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Congrats, was this an Auto CLI?

Also if there is no customer inititaited CLI, why do they have the Luv button at all?

Good luck to your daughter, glad it all worked out

Luv button?  I have never seen that on their site.  The only thing I have is in the search section a message that says call 800-955-7070.  If there was one could it actually even be called a Luv button for them?  I think it would have to be named a hopelessness button for them.  Maybe it is not there for me because I have their $39 a year card?

When I login to Capital one I have Modify Your features, and it states upgrades, I always thought that was for CLI, I guess not

Message 11 of 14
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@bernhardtra wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Also if there is no customer inititaited CLI, why do they have the Luv button at all?

Luv button?  I have never seen that on their site.  The only thing I have is in the search section a message that says call 800-955-7070.  If there was one could it actually even be called a Luv button for them?  I think it would have to be named a hopelessness button for them.  Maybe it is not there for me because I have their $39 a year card?

When I login to Capital one I have Modify Your features, and it states upgrades, I always thought that was for CLI, I guess not

There used to be a luv button there, but now it's only for special offers, like balance transfers or similar things. Mine is always empty, though.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 12 of 14
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@bernhardtra wrote:

@john398 wrote:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 13 of 14
amkari
New Contributor

This was an auto CLI at the time my 'credit steps' increase was due. I have seen the 'increase credit limit' option under Modify Your Features but never attempted it.

For what it's worth... TU is curr 633 according to my recent Care Credit denial. I haven't checked the others recently. I also had all cards at a $0 balance on the last update right before the CLI. My $22k auto loan has also been reporting since April so I'm sure that helped a bit.

My daughter is doing well for those who posted well wishes. :-) Not happy about the splint on her nose but leaving it alone for now.
Mar 2012: 03/31/2012 - FICO EX 599 (auto loan pull) EQ 593 TU 602)
Oct 2012: 10/25/2012 - EX (tenant screening) 655 - EQ (myfico.com) 641 - TU (myfico.com) 622
Aug 2020: FICO 8: EQ 690, TU 685, EX 688
700s or Bust!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.