Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Elusive Cap 1 CLI strikes again...

bernhardtra wrote:

john398 wrote:

Congrats, was this an Auto CLI?

Also if there is no customer inititaited CLI, why do they have the Luv button at all?

Good luck to your daughter, glad it all worked out

Luv button?  I have never seen that on their site.  The only thing I have is in the search section a message that says call 800-955-7070.  If there was one could it actually even be called a Luv button for them?  I think it would have to be named a hopelessness button for them.  Maybe it is not there for me because I have their $39 a year card?

When I login to Capital one I have Modify Your features, and it states upgrades, I always thought that was for CLI, I guess not

Established Contributor
SevenNEW

john398 wrote:

bernhardtra wrote:

john398 wrote:

Also if there is no customer inititaited CLI, why do they have the Luv button at all?

Luv button?  I have never seen that on their site.  The only thing I have is in the search section a message that says call 800-955-7070.  If there was one could it actually even be called a Luv button for them?  I think it would have to be named a hopelessness button for them.  Maybe it is not there for me because I have their $39 a year card?

When I login to Capital one I have Modify Your features, and it states upgrades, I always thought that was for CLI, I guess not

There used to be a luv button there, but now it's only for special offers, like balance transfers or similar things. Mine is always empty, though.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Valued Contributor
TiggerDat

john398 wrote:

bernhardtra wrote:

john398 wrote:

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
New Contributor
amkari

This was an auto CLI at the time my 'credit steps' increase was due. I have seen the 'increase credit limit' option under Modify Your Features but never attempted it.

For what it's worth... TU is curr 633 according to my recent Care Credit denial. I haven't checked the others recently. I also had all cards at a $0 balance on the last update right before the CLI. My $22k auto loan has also been reporting since April so I'm sure that helped a bit.

My daughter is doing well for those who posted well wishes. :-) Not happy about the splint on her nose but leaving it alone for now.

Starting Score: 03/31/2012 - FICO EX 599 (auto loan pull) EQ 593 TU 602)
Current Score: 10/25/2012 - EX (tenant screening) 655 - EQ (myfico.com) 641 - TU (myfico.com) 622
Goal Score: We’ll start with 650 across the board 

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}