mortgagehopeful

Email Addresses

Does anyone have any email addresses for Credit One Bank, First Premier, and Merrick Bank?  I am emailing GW letters.

Thanks!

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Email Addresses

mortgagehopeful wrote:

Does anyone have any email addresses for Credit One Bank, First Premier, and Merrick Bank?  I am emailing GW letters.

Thanks!

Try going to those websites and look for anytype of email to see how it is structured.  Example: name.last@namelast.com.

If you can find any email on the site, look for the higher up names and keep trying the email. different ways until it goes through.  

Senior Contributor
O6

DI wrote:

mortgagehopeful wrote:

Thanks!

Try going to those websites and look for anytype of email to see how it is structured.  Example: name.last@namelast.com.

If you can find any email on the site, look for the higher up names and keep trying the email. different ways until it goes through.  

That method also works wonders with Citibank!  :smileywink:

IAALBNYL
mortgagehopeful

Thanks for your input!  I will try that!
Super Contributor
DI

Hope it works!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}