Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from PenFed

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Email from PenFed

Just got an email from penfed touting a new promo balance transfer rate for 2016. They say it's a secret until the new year but will email me once they disclose it. I'm think it's going to be a 1.9% apr for 12 months with their 3% fee. This was for my travel rewards Amex card.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email from PenFed

@ddemari wrote:
Just got an email from penfed touting a new promo balance transfer rate for 2016. They say it's a secret until the new year but will email me once they disclose it. I'm think it's going to be a 1.9% apr for 12 months with their 3% fee. This was for my travel rewards Amex card.

I got that email, too.  Interesting to see how it plays out.

Message 2 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

Yeah, seems to be a mass mailing not targeted offers...meh, Pen Fed BTs have been very lackluster in recent times, they used to offer some of the best.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Won't do me much good as I have a PPCR and use it for gas.  I can't park a balance on it and lose my grace period.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email for the Travel AmEX.  2.99% BT for 12 months. $2500 x3mths for 20k pts.  *shrugs*

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.