Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailed CapOne EO, now just waiting for a call

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Emailed CapOne EO, now just waiting for a call

@WallyxD wrote:

I got an email saying new document received.  And it said sorry blah blah unfortunately we're unable to approve your request for a CLI because your account is not eligible.  Nothing goes my way. Smh.  

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad   I hope I will not get the same denial reason.

Ron.

Message 11 of 19
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

Since I've forced myself to garden after going 3/5 this past month (which I will post about in a few days when I receive the denial letters), I will be trying my hardest to receive CLI's and reconning until I get tired of it lol. Anywho, though I've only had my CapOne card for 5 months, I emailed the EO last night, and got a call on my way home.  The lady I spoke to was extremely nice, asked me to confirm some things, asked about my income and investments (which I wish I had lol) and said that someone would manually review my application and that I will receive a call within 7 days.  I asked a $1000 CL at minimum, but that I'd really like $1500, she said she would put $1500 on the request. 

Given the short amount of time I've had my CapOne card, do you think I would get approved for at least a partial increase? Or should I not hold my breath?

I've had mine for 9 months, so I will be emailing them as well next week. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 12 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

I got an email saying new document received.  And it said sorry blah blah unfortunately we're unable to approve your request for a CLI because your account is not eligible.  Nothing goes my way. Smh.  

You didn't send this regular CSR secure mail did you im just asking because never seen them not call regardless of outcome?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 19
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@WallyxD wrote:

You didn't send this regular CSR secure mail did you im just asking because never seen them not call regardless of outcome?

That's what I was thinking.  At first I thought I did ask for an increase with a CSR, but I couldn't remember when.  And if I did ask a CSR for a CLI, it would've been two or three days ago.  If I did ask a CSR for a CLI, maybe it's just a coincedence that I got the document a few hours after EO responded to my email? I'm not sure. Hopefully it is lol

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 14 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@WallyxD wrote:

That's what I was thinking.  At first I thought I did ask for an increase with a CSR, but I couldn't remember when.  And if I did ask a CSR for a CLI, it would've been two or three days ago.  If I did ask a CSR for a CLI, maybe it's just a coincedence that I got the document a few hours after EO responded to my email? I'm not sure. Hopefully it is lol

I think just a coincedence fingers crossed you still get a call let us know 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 19
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Hey everyone. I found this thread really informative. I've had 2 capone cards for like 2-3 yrs now and have never got a cli I really like using my cards but the limits are really low 300/500 and it's killing my utility.

So wish I had found this forum yrs ago.
***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 17 of 19
rob3gd
Established Member

I emailed the CEO twice: one Friday and Monday and I havnt recieved or heard anything from them. It has to do in regards to a past delequent account.

Message 18 of 19
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

Re: Update: Emailed CapOne EO, now just waiting for a call

So I got a call from the same person that called me yesterday, they were only able to bump my CL up to $500 from $300.  I suppose that's better than nothing.  When do you guys think should I try again?  Another 4 months?

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.