Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equal Distribution of Usage

tag
MAstudent07
Contributor

Equal Distribution of Usage

Hi fellow posters, I have a question for you. Is is acceptable in the eyes of CCCs that my general spending fund be divided equally among my five credit cards? Does it look bad on my behalf to do this?

The five CCCs

1. American Express

2. Bank of America

3. Citi

4. Dillard's

5. Discover  

Thanks in advance for your insight. Smiley Happy

Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Equal Distribution of Usage

As long as less than half report, so 2/5 at the most should be reporting.  You can use all 5 but pay 3 off before the statement cuts to maximize scores.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
MAstudent07
Contributor

I see, thank you.

Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 3 of 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@MAstudent07 wrote:

Hi fellow posters, I have a question for you. Is is acceptable in the eyes of CCCs that my general spending fund be divided equally among my five credit cards? Does it look bad on my behalf to do this?

The five CCCs

1. American Express

2. Bank of America

3. Citi

4. Dillard's

5. Discover  

Thanks in advance for your insight. Smiley Happy

It does not look bad to do it that way., but each CCC would prefer you to spend most of your money with them.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.