Frequent Contributor

Equifax Pulls

Hi Folks,

Question for ya, does anyone know what credit cards pull EQ or EQ only? It doesn't seem like many do. The bulk seem to come from TU and EX.  I just checked EQ today and it is the highest of the 3.  My sister's EQ is also highest of the 3.  Any info would be appreciated. This is mainly for my sister's curiosity.

Thanks!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax Pulls

Cabelas - I love them.

Kroger 123 - wait, no - it's going over to USBank and USBank pulls EX for cards....

Alliant CU - I love them too

BofA pulled EQ for DH - some folks like them - they will soft all 3

Dillards - only helpful if you shop there and get great deals

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Frequent Contributor

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of those since we do not have any of that here in Boston.  I do appreciate the info! Very helpful Smiley Happy

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Established Contributor

HSBC pulls EQ and im in PA. And also CITI has pulled EQ for me.

Valued Contributor

I find most of mine pulled EX.

CU pulled hard on EX and soft on EQ.

CAP ONE pulled hard on all three.

Valued Contributor

As always, this depends heavily on location.  In South NJ, a lot of cards like to pull TU.  However, here Citi pulls EQ and EQ only (I don't know if they soft the others).

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k/9.99% | Citi Dividend World MC - $12.1k/11.99% | Amex BCE - $20k/10.24% | Chase Freedom VS- $10k/15.24% | Barclay Ring $5k/8.0% | Discover it - $21.5k/11.99%
Epic Contributor

ArisGreek wrote:

Hi Folks,

Question for ya, does anyone know what credit cards pull EQ or EQ only? It doesn't seem like many do. The bulk seem to come from TU and EX.  I just checked EQ today and it is the highest of the 3.  My sister's EQ is also highest of the 3.  Any info would be appreciated. This is mainly for my sister's curiosity.

Thanks!

what is your EQ score, that might help us narrow down who you should look at applying with

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Moderator Emeritus

[ Edited ]

ArisGreek wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of those since we do not have any of that here in Boston.  I do appreciate the info! Very helpful Smiley Happy

Oh, I've never been in a Cabela's store.  Smiley Tongue  I just like their card.  DH likes their sports shirts enough to order them online when we have points.

Alliant CU is somewhere in the universe - I'd have to look it up.  There's lots of good posts on them on these boards.  Never seen a hard wall building anywhere, but I'm sure they have 'em (?) just not anywhere near me.

These guys are both available everywhere.  Well, some folks think Boston is pretty far out there.......Smiley Wink

ETA:  And BofA is everywhere.  like a bad itch.  jk - it's been a long day.

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.