Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Pulls

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Equifax Pulls

Hi Folks,

Question for ya, does anyone know what credit cards pull EQ or EQ only? It doesn't seem like many do. The bulk seem to come from TU and EX.  I just checked EQ today and it is the highest of the 3.  My sister's EQ is also highest of the 3.  Any info would be appreciated. This is mainly for my sister's curiosity.

Thanks!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Pulls

Cabelas - I love them.

Kroger 123 - wait, no - it's going over to USBank and USBank pulls EX for cards....

Alliant CU - I love them too

BofA pulled EQ for DH - some folks like them - they will soft all 3

Dillards - only helpful if you shop there and get great deals

Message 2 of 8
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of those since we do not have any of that here in Boston.  I do appreciate the info! Very helpful Smiley Happy

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 3 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

HSBC pulls EQ and im in PA. And also CITI has pulled EQ for me.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find most of mine pulled EX.

CU pulled hard on EX and soft on EQ.

CAP ONE pulled hard on all three.

Message 5 of 8
smc733
Valued Contributor

As always, this depends heavily on location.  In South NJ, a lot of cards like to pull TU.  However, here Citi pulls EQ and EQ only (I don't know if they soft the others).

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

Hi Folks,

Question for ya, does anyone know what credit cards pull EQ or EQ only? It doesn't seem like many do. The bulk seem to come from TU and EX.  I just checked EQ today and it is the highest of the 3.  My sister's EQ is also highest of the 3.  Any info would be appreciated. This is mainly for my sister's curiosity.

Thanks!

what is your EQ score, that might help us narrow down who you should look at applying with

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ArisGreek wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of those since we do not have any of that here in Boston.  I do appreciate the info! Very helpful Smiley Happy

Oh, I've never been in a Cabela's store.  Smiley Tongue  I just like their card.  DH likes their sports shirts enough to order them online when we have points.

Alliant CU is somewhere in the universe - I'd have to look it up.  There's lots of good posts on them on these boards.  Never seen a hard wall building anywhere, but I'm sure they have 'em (?) just not anywhere near me.

These guys are both available everywhere.  Well, some folks think Boston is pretty far out there.......Smiley Wink

ETA:  And BofA is everywhere.  like a bad itch.  jk - it's been a long day.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.