Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax score increase YEA ME!!

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Equifax score increase YEA ME!!

To some this may not be a big deal but to me I'm stoked!!! My equifax FICO was 623 on 1/24 as you can see in my signature.  I just signed up for scorewatch and it gave me my FAKO it was 647. I know there are some point differences in the 2 but from 1/24 to today 2/10 I went from 3 collections to 1 collection so I guess that was the difference...yea i have a ways to go to get to 700 but I'm almost 1/2 way there!!!  Thanks for all your help and awesome posts!@!!!!  Rock on! I'm so darn excited
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax score increase YEA ME!!

I think SW is fico.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

gooood job!!!
Message 3 of 9
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

oh well even better if sw if fico!!! i am so excited yes there was still alot of negative stuff to improve on but in a matter of weeks i went up about 24 points!!! yea yea yea yea yea yea yea..hahahha it's the little things..
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

bamagirl1 wrote:
oh well even better if sw if fico!!! i am so excited yes there was still alot of negative stuff to improve on but in a matter of weeks i went up about 24 points!!! yea yea yea yea yea yea yea..hahahha it's the little things..

Congrats and WTG!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very HappyWTG KEEP IT UPSmiley Tongue
Message 6 of 9
orl2185
Established Contributor

bamagirl1 wrote:
To some this may not be a big deal but to me I'm stoked!!! My equifax FICO was 623 on 1/24 as you can see in my signature.  I just signed up for scorewatch and it gave me my FAKO it was 647. I know there are some point differences in the 2 but from 1/24 to today 2/10 I went from 3 collections to 1 collection so I guess that was the difference...yea i have a ways to go to get to 700 but I'm almost 1/2 way there!!!  Thanks for all your help and awesome posts!@!!!!  Rock on! I'm so darn excited

Now Thats What I'm Talkin Bout... YEAH!!!!

WTG... Super Duper Congrats Go out To You

Keep up the great positive attitude, it will turn around for youSmiley Happy

SW score is not a Fako score BTWSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job. Even though people are getting approvals with scores in the 600s it appears that you only get real respect when you have NO bads and scores in the 700s
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOODGIRL!! WTG! Keep up the good work!

You are taking charge of your credit life, and reaping the results. Smiley Happy

Super congrats, bamagirl
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.