cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eufora Prepaid Card (credit Builder) STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Eufora Prepaid Card (credit Builder) STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

@keikdasneak wrote:

Okay guys i have had this card for 17 month now.. It is a prepaid card that basically takes $10.00 per month from your card and reports an installment loan for $220 on your credit report. Basically its a rip-off... They completely removed all payment history from my credit reports and are telling me that i cannot cancel my card and that i have to still make the payments even though its not reporting on my credit... They are very rude and if you call them you get the same rude lady everytime. They only have one person that answer the phone!! She is rude as hell!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CARD. www.eufora.com... RIP-OFF!!

My girlfriend has there card as well and they never even reported to her credit report and its been 6 months!!!

Edited to remove a typo (whether intentional or not).

How can this kind of practices be left to operate?

So many violations in your description itself.

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all a scam to get your info for debt collectors and at the sametime to put you deeper in debt. Eufora and Credit Karma work together. Theyre probably the same company. I have Eufora on my credit report as a negative credit, I've been calling them for 3 weeks with no answer. If anyone files a class action suit against Eufora, sign me up.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all a scam to get your info for debt collectors and at the sametime to put you deeper in debt. Eufora and Credit Karma work together. Theyre probably the same company. I have Eufora on my credit report as a negative credit, I've been calling them for 3 weeks with no answer. If anyone files a class action suit against Eufora, sign me up.....

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all a scam to get your info for debt collectors and at the sametime to put you deeper in debt. Eufora and Credit Karma work together. Theyre probably the same company. I have Eufora on my credit report as a negative credit, I've been calling them for 3 weeks with no answer. If anyone files a class action suit against Eufora, sign me up.........

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get in contact with them? I am having the same issues?

@Anonymous wrote:

It's all a scam to get your info for debt collectors and at the sametime to put you deeper in debt. Eufora and Credit Karma work together. Theyre probably the same company. I have Eufora on my credit report as a negative credit, I've been calling them for 3 weeks with no answer. If anyone files a class action suit against Eufora, sign me up.

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please contact  our Member Services Department  via email or toll free and advise of your desire to speak directly with me.

Is that grammatically correct?  Asking from an English as a 2nd language guy.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I have called this number only got answering machine and no one anwers or calls back. I need to ask a few questions. Do you have a better contact for me to reach them phone/email

@Anonymous wrote:

Eufora has been in existence since 2002 and has helped thousands of consumers successfully build or rebuild their credit.   Eufora's PATENTED Credit Builder program absolutely reports monthly payment history to both TransUnion and Experian.   If in the highly unlikely event  this has not occurred with a Member, I welcome you to contact me personally to resolve the matter. 

As the VP of Operations, I sincerely apologize for any issues that you may have experienced while contacting our Member Services Department.  I can assure you that all feedback and concerns are taken very seriously and any issues with members of our team treating customers in an unprofessional manner will be dealt with swiftly and immediately.   Accordingly, over the years, Eufora has achieved a near perfect record in customer satisfaction. 

I am confident that any concerns you may have will be quickly resolved to your satisfaction.  Please contact  our Member Services Department  via email or toll free and advise of your desire to speak directly with me.

Sincerely,

[Edited to remove personal information]

VP of Operations

Eufora, LLC

866-866-2730

Edited

Thank you for contributing to the forums but I had to edit your name and other information. Posting of personal data is prohibited by the forum's Terms of Service which limits posting of:

• Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.);

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

?

Message 27 of 28
texasman07
Established Contributor

Omg this sounds horrible! I will pass the info along to All my peeps!
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.