Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even Hooter's hates me!!

tag
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

Even Hooter's hates me!!

Is this a denial from hooter's??  

Thank you for applying for a Hooters MasterCard. After careful review of the information you provided, we are unable to grant your request at this time. We will send you a letter regarding this decision within 7-10 business days. Thank you again for giving Hooters MasterCard an opportunity to serve your financial needs

TU:591 No BK's
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Even Hooter's hates me!!

naw, most get that message. give it a couple of days and call. if approved they can tell you limit, but not rate or if an annual fee. good luck!
Message 2 of 27
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the speedy reply!! I was going to wait a little longer ,but a collection that I haven't disputed yet just mysteriously got deleted from my TU report so I wanted to apply before it was mysteriously put back on Smiley Tongue Keeping my fingers crossed I'm sooo nervous... How long should I wait to call them it's been about 10 mins and I'm already sweating LOL Smiley Wink
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

in my case it was at least 2 days before the csr's could view my account.
Message 4 of 27
shawnette
Regular Contributor

It meant a big fat NO FREAKIN' WAY for me. Juniper/Barclay's hates me for some reason. My TU score is 662. Smiley Sad

Message Edited by shawnette on 03-28-2008 08:15 PM
Message 5 of 27
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

After reading some more posts I think it's probably a denial for me too... That sucks Smiley Sad
I just noticed that a charge off collection that I paid over a month ago is still showing a $2300 balance I guess it hasn't updated yet but I have proof it should be $0 balance ya think Hooters will listen to my sob story if I can fax proof??
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Hooters CC with a colection on my record. It took a week for them to make they're decision but I received a $1000 cl.
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I was just approved a couple of days ago for the Hooters Card.  As reading your message it looks like it is really a denial.  One thing is, if you read my post that I linked here.  On the 3rd page, one of the users here (laniepr787 ) was denied when he applied.  But he/she called for a reconsideration, and he/she was approved.  I hope you can get approved as I hate being denied, but it does happen.

Good luck,

Message 8 of 27
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info. Should I wait until I get the denial letter to start pleading w/ them Smiley Sad
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give them a call in a few days to check status.

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.