cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever disappointed with the physical look of a card?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Ever disappointed with the physical look of a card?

@tinuviel wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

Anyone know how to get the default card images back after you create an image card?

I would just call up and ask for one. 

I did that, actually. Like the other poster, I thought that the image photo looked better on the computer than in real life. I asked them on THREE separate occassions to send me a default card instead of an image card, and each time a new image card arrived with the same photo. I finally gave up.

I wondered that too! LOL I'd think it would be simple considering the card I have only has 2 original designs...

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 31 of 39
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@maiden_girl wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

Anyone know how to get the default card images back after you create an image card?

I did that, actually. Like the other poster, I thought that the image photo looked better on the computer than in real life. I asked them on THREE separate occassions to send me a default card instead of an image card, and each time a new image card arrived with the same photo. I finally gave up.

I wondered that too! LOL I'd think it would be simple considering the card I have only has 2 original designs...

What's amusing is that I no longer have a need for this card, as my credit profile has grown past it. But, instead of closing it, I decided to put my DD on as an AU and let her have it so that she can gain some experience with handling a credit card. When they sent the card with her name on it, it still had the custom photo on it of me riding my horse. Well, I wasn't sure how she'd feel about going around carrying a card with a picture of her mom on it, but then I thought that at this stage of the game maybe this wasn't such a bad thing -- as in, think twice about that purchase; mom's watching, LOL!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 32 of 39
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

What's amusing is that I no longer have a need for this card, as my credit profile has grown past it. But, instead of closing it, I decided to put my DD on as an AU and let her have it so that she can gain some experience with handling a credit card. When they sent the card with her name on it, it still had the custom photo on it of me riding my horse. Well, I wasn't sure how she'd feel about going around carrying a card with a picture of her mom on it, but then I thought that at this stage of the game maybe this wasn't such a bad thing -- as in, think twice about that purchase; mom's watching, LOL!!!

ROFL! That's hilarious!

Cashier: Cool card! Who's that on the horse?
DD: It's my mom *blush*

LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 33 of 39
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

When cap1 PCd me to cash rewards, they overnighted me 3 cards (all of which were supposed to be the green cash rewards card, all of which were the regular ugly plat card). This resulted in a fraud alert on my account, and finally, 2 months after my PC, when my account was frozen for the 3rd fraud alert, and I had to call the exec office since my account was closed and no one ever told me about it and I needed my card, they sent me my green cash rewards card Smiley Very Happy 

Message 34 of 39
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i am dissapointed that Discover Financial Service removed the holographic print option from their card designs. it meant alot to me actually.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

The PSECU Credit Card (Visa) is god awful ugly. I heard it was ugly so I was not really surprised... it really says "Credit Card" on it.... lol

Message 36 of 39
Mellon
Established Contributor

not a fan of the white barclays card (it gets dirty quick) but i love the new GTE platinum card design

Message 37 of 39
Jlu
Established Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

i am dissapointed that Discover Financial Service removed the holographic print option from their card designs. it meant alot to me actually.

I'm curious. Why?

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 38 of 39
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

I'm curious. Why?

if you have had the opportunity to hold a holo print card in your hands at an angle, you would see why. it has a feel of prestige to it.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.