cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

This company is solicited by Experian/freecreditreport.com everytime i close the browser an offer for 7500 credit line appears i never gave it any attention until today! Here is the convo from the chat, which i think is automated. I dont trust this site! Just check it out!

Dana Says: Hey wait!  We hate to see you leave! How would you like to apply for a new credit card right now using our instant credit card matching search engine? CLICK HERE to get started!
Dana Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...
You: Hey
Dana Says: Hi, thanks for chatting with me... to find the right credit card for you CLICK HERE
Dana Says: Remember when you sign up with us today it is all done in a secure online application.
Dana Says: Plus every application we get we accept. So why not give us a try? What do you have to lose?
You: Im not familiar with this particular company!
Dana Says: Not only is the whole process secure but it is also quick and easy. You can be done with the whole process within 5 minutes!
Dana Says: The best part about signing up for this credit card today is that this process is quick and easy! Before you know it you will be done!
Dana Says: Even if you don't have the best credit in the world, we still can help you out.
Dana Says: Simply CLICK HERE to get started!
You: Can you tell me about the company issuing the credit line/card?
Dana Says: Also there are no minimum monthly income requirements. So what do you say would you like to get started?
You: Are you even listening to me?
Dana Says: Plus it is free to apply! You won't be charged a dime, simply see what is the best credit card for you!
You: Who is the bank that is issues the credit!
Dana Says: How would you like to have monthly reporting to the major credit bureaus, with us you will have that ability.
You: This is an automated system, isnt it?
Dana Says: I am a live virtual assistant here to help you.
You: Well you have not answered any of my questions!
Dana Says: Can I provide you with a link back to NewCreditEra.com?
You: yes
Dana Says: Okay great. CLICK HERE to begin!
You: What is NewCreditEra.com?

Googled them online and found this article on ripoff report!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

It's not a credit card that you can use anywhere... It's only to buy their crap!
Message 2 of 3
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

Sounds like some sort of deviation of the First USA National place that is a well known scam.

Stay away from these people.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.