Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Contributor

Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

This company is solicited by Experian/ everytime i close the browser an offer for 7500 credit line appears i never gave it any attention until today! Here is the convo from the chat, which i think is automated. I dont trust this site! Just check it out!
Dana Says: Hey wait!  We hate to see you leave! How would you like to apply for a new credit card right now using our instant credit card matching search engine? CLICK HERE to get started!
Dana Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...
You: Hey
Dana Says: Hi, thanks for chatting with me... to find the right credit card for you CLICK HERE
Dana Says: Remember when you sign up with us today it is all done in a secure online application.
Dana Says: Plus every application we get we accept. So why not give us a try? What do you have to lose?
You: Im not familiar with this particular company!
Dana Says: Not only is the whole process secure but it is also quick and easy. You can be done with the whole process within 5 minutes!
Dana Says: The best part about signing up for this credit card today is that this process is quick and easy! Before you know it you will be done!
Dana Says: Even if you don't have the best credit in the world, we still can help you out.
Dana Says: Simply CLICK HERE to get started!
You: Can you tell me about the company issuing the credit line/card?
Dana Says: Also there are no minimum monthly income requirements. So what do you say would you like to get started?
You: Are you even listening to me?
Dana Says: Plus it is free to apply! You won't be charged a dime, simply see what is the best credit card for you!
You: Who is the bank that is issues the credit!
Dana Says: How would you like to have monthly reporting to the major credit bureaus, with us you will have that ability.
You: This is an automated system, isnt it?
Dana Says: I am a live virtual assistant here to help you.
You: Well you have not answered any of my questions!
Dana Says: Can I provide you with a link back to
You: yes
Dana Says: Okay great. CLICK HERE to begin!
You: What is
Googled them online and found this article on ripoff report!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

It's not a credit card that you can use anywhere... It's only to buy their crap!

Starting Score: 576
Current Score: 724
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

Sounds like some sort of deviation of the First USA National place that is a well known scam.

Stay away from these people.
Here we go again...

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.