Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

This company is solicited by Experian/freecreditreport.com everytime i close the browser an offer for 7500 credit line appears i never gave it any attention until today! Here is the convo from the chat, which i think is automated. I dont trust this site! Just check it out!

Dana Says: Hey wait!  We hate to see you leave! How would you like to apply for a new credit card right now using our instant credit card matching search engine? CLICK HERE to get started!
Dana Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...
You: Hey
Dana Says: Hi, thanks for chatting with me... to find the right credit card for you CLICK HERE
Dana Says: Remember when you sign up with us today it is all done in a secure online application.
Dana Says: Plus every application we get we accept. So why not give us a try? What do you have to lose?
You: Im not familiar with this particular company!
Dana Says: Not only is the whole process secure but it is also quick and easy. You can be done with the whole process within 5 minutes!
Dana Says: The best part about signing up for this credit card today is that this process is quick and easy! Before you know it you will be done!
Dana Says: Even if you don't have the best credit in the world, we still can help you out.
Dana Says: Simply CLICK HERE to get started!
You: Can you tell me about the company issuing the credit line/card?
Dana Says: Also there are no minimum monthly income requirements. So what do you say would you like to get started?
You: Are you even listening to me?
Dana Says: Plus it is free to apply! You won't be charged a dime, simply see what is the best credit card for you!
You: Who is the bank that is issues the credit!
Dana Says: How would you like to have monthly reporting to the major credit bureaus, with us you will have that ability.
You: This is an automated system, isnt it?
Dana Says: I am a live virtual assistant here to help you.
You: Well you have not answered any of my questions!
Dana Says: Can I provide you with a link back to NewCreditEra.com?
You: yes
Dana Says: Okay great. CLICK HERE to begin!
You: What is NewCreditEra.com?

Googled them online and found this article on ripoff report!

Frequent Contributor
credit4me

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

It's not a credit card that you can use anywhere... It's only to buy their crap!

Starting Score: 576
Current Score: 724
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: Ever heard of this Credit Company! Scam i think!

Sounds like some sort of deviation of the First USA National place that is a well known scam.

Stay away from these people.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+