cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everybody knows the fight is fixed; the poor stay poor and the rich get rich; that's how it goes...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everybody knows the fight is fixed; the poor stay poor and the rich get rich; that's how it goes...

One more question...
Settled past due account's but then filed BK7 on all accounts including the remainder of the balance on settled accounts.
A settled CC (settled for less than full balance) account is rated R5 on CBR.
Which will give a better FICO/FACO score... R5 settlement rating or...
getting the rating changed to BK7 along with other 4 BK7 accounts already on CBR?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
One more question...
Settled past due account's but then filed BK7 on all accounts including the remainder of the balance on settled accounts.
A settled CC (settled for less than full balance) account is rated R5 on CBR.
getting the rating changed to BK7 along with other 4 BK7 accounts already on CBR?

What do any of these questions have to do with the pointless rant of a topic for this thread?
Message 2 of 9
opsrex
Valued Member

Re: Everybody knows the fight is fixed; the poor stay poor and the rich get rich;

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
One more question...
A settled CC (settled for less than full balance) account is rated R5 on CBR.
getting the rating changed to BK7 along with other 4 BK7 accounts already on CBR?

What do any of these questions have to do with the pointless rant of a topic for this thread?
Nothing unless you are trying to be clever by referincing a Leonard Cohen song.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Everybody knows the fight is fixed; the poor stay poor and the rich get rich; that's how it goes

Legitimate question… still awaiting legitimate answer…

Quip in subject line... quote in message... same difference to most…

Who wee weed in your Oatmeal?

If I feel the need for a snide off the cuff remark I can always call my daughter.

Least anyone forget… FICO Forum is a reflection on the “For Profit” corporate entity known as FICO.

Fico being a “For Profit” corporate entity in business to make money by renewing and signing up potential customers to their service=$$$.

Fathom for a moment…the millions of people with one or more problems/questions on their CBR; but who are NOT bombarding Fico Forum with their questions (the most likely place… the horse’s mouth).

Ever wondered why?

Could it possibly be due to obtuse responses to questions?

Message 4 of 9
doood71
Regular Contributor

Re: Everybody knows the fight is fixed; the poor stay poor and the rich get rich; that's how it goes

I'm not trying to stir anything up, but you come off as somewhat pushy. Your Subject line isn't helping your attempt to attract more readers to this thread, and I think this thread might have been answered had it been posted in the "Bankruptcy" section or "General Credit Issues" but good luck anyway.
2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for some friendly advice and not to try to push this issue further, to get quicker answers to your topic make the messsage subject/title to the thread exactly what you have a question about or related to your question.

So for this question 1st it would have been best to put in the BK section as this section is about CC, second maybe your topic would have been "which is better for Fico scoring- this or this? Know what I mean?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help...

Question concerned CC accounts... so posted to CC forum... Apologize to all for posting incorrectly… as well as those who did not like the subject line… But made them look… just no answer…

Now that I have been properly chastised… Do I have to sit in time-out or can someone answer my question?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Put in Bk section. The precise scores you are talking about there will be better known to people and the mods that watch that section. Frankly, unless I pulled out the huge long list that I put away w/ all the codes that the bureaus use- which is w/ my mortg. info- I don't even know what the code you are talkign about is.

RE: what should be involved w/ your BK= I don't know a lot about BK but I do know this - ANYTHING  that went w/ your paperwork for the BK should be associated w/ the BK. Hopefully you dont' have anything derog post BK which is what happens to some people and is unfortunate cuz there is no way to go back and get it "shoved in " w/ the BK stuff.

That's why you need to copy and paste this to the Bk section and delete this thread or ask the mods to move it for you. The mods and the people who post in the BK section will probably know really snappy what is your answer.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

One final thing- if you don't have post BK credit you need to do what we call "diluting" (sp) your bad credit w/ good credit.

read the following thread re:  CC. But really- ask the question in the Bk forum there will be better experts there.

and read just about everything in this forum. No one is chastising you- they are trying to get you the best help the quickest way they know how.

One last thing- and this is not chastising you again- you will see a lot of "TOUGH LOVE" here on the forum, cuz  "nearly" all of us who are here have had credit problems at one time or another ranging from the 18 y/o's who have no credit, those of us who had started out w/ good credit young and screwed it up, those who have had BK do to whatever unforseen forces such as illness, loss of job or just plain laziness and ignorance- and all other corners of the earth and US w/ their questions.

Reason you will be hit w/ the tough love is that just like if enough people would just for one day not buy gas the govt. would stop and take notice- yeah right- you alreayd know that people won't do it- there have been enough email campains to try to do it- unless enough people in the US suddenly stopped and followed the Dave Ramsey theories then we have to educate ourselves on how to work with and exceed the expectations of how Fico scoring and the credit/lending systems work. Priority two is to become educated on solid financial planning and implementation so we never have to go back to the state we were in before which led us to this board.

And no- I am not a 12 stepper. It's just how it is. Education for the educated, so that they may educate others so others can learn how to educate themselves by coming here and other financial sites. Make sense?

Message Edited by netpanther on 10-20-2007 01:06 PM
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.