cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceed the exposure limit letter with SYNCB!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Exceed the exposure limit letter with SYNCB!!!

@injustifiiable wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

im slowly closing out some cards, I chopped; Old navy store card, banana republic store card that got me 16k back open.

i have banana and ON Visa's, so rather just keep those. 

Im going to lower the CL on Sams, Gap and Lowes too

I want to keep my focus on BR Visa, ON Visa, WalMart MC, Ebates Visa, Ebay MC, and Gap

Probably get ride of BP or Chevron down the road too. 

I'm hoping for upgrades on my 3 Gap Inc cards but I might bite the bullet and re-apply now that my TU FICO is higher and could possibly get Visa versions..I really only want BR Visa and Gap Visa...

I think you have better chance to get Visa if you apply at the register.

Ron.

Message 11 of 18
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

im slowly closing out some cards, I chopped; Old navy store card, banana republic store card that got me 16k back open.

I want to keep my focus on BR Visa, ON Visa, WalMart MC, Ebates Visa, Ebay MC, and Gap

I'm hoping for upgrades on my 3 Gap Inc cards but I might bite the bullet and re-apply now that my TU FICO is higher and could possibly get Visa versions..I really only want BR Visa and Gap Visa...

Ron.

I'm tempted to try. I'm waiting on a pending eBates app at the moment...they haven't even pulled me yet - I might have a shot this time. The last two times they denied me they pulled right away...who knows lol. SYNCB is weird.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is intresting never did I imagine that synchrony can stop credit line increase for having too much available credit. I make what 36K a year and my available credit is $40K I guess sometimes you must close some accounts to raise the one you really want. I have care credit at $5500 Wal-Mart store card at $6000 and PayPal Extras Master Card at $5000. I doubt they will even increase mine anymore.
Message 13 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Ron.

I'm tempted to try. I'm waiting on a pending eBates app at the moment...they haven't even pulled me yet - I might have a shot this time. The last two times they denied me they pulled right away...who knows lol. SYNCB is weird.

Sometimes, you didn't get HP. Your application went under manual review. I had a couple of application got approved after 2 weeks. You might alos got denied due to unable to verify ID. Good luck on your eBates Visa approval. Yes, they are weird. I got no HP when I applied at the register. You usually got no HP on the weekend.

Ron.

Message 14 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This is intresting never did I imagine that synchrony can stop credit line increase for having too much available credit. I make what 36K a year and my available credit is $40K I guess sometimes you must close some accounts to raise the one you really want. I have care credit at $5500 Wal-Mart store card at $6000 and PayPal Extras Master Card at $5000. I doubt they will even increase mine anymore.

You might not get too much available credit. You will not get any CLI or any card approved if you exceed $100K exposure limit.

Ron.

Message 15 of 18
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Ron.

Sometimes, you didn't get HP. Your application went under manual review. I had a couple of application got approved after 2 weeks. You might alos got denied due to unable to verify ID. Good luck on your eBates Visa approval. Yes, they are weird. I got no HP when I applied at the register. You usually got no HP on the weekend.

Ron.

Yep...SYNCB is definitely weird. I apped for the BP Visa and TU was pulled and I was approved a week later. Maybe it's time to slow down on SYNCB...lol. I need to check my spreadsheet to see what my exposure is with them.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 16 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks for sharing your letter for us Ron.

Over the months from following the great synchrony approvals and CLI's in that forum i on-purpose have been holding back a little so as not to rush to that max exposure so soon.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're such a boss! I can't even!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.