Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Office for HSBC cards?

tag
frddlawson
New Contributor

Executive Office for HSBC cards?

Hello All, I have a HSBC card that I been holding on since 2005. Ive had only one credit increase on this account 6 years ago from $700 to $900. I know that capital one now own HSBC so I was wondering if anyone had any success getting credit line increases through the executive office of capital one.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

Re: Executive Office for HSBC cards?

I've had mine sitting at $800 since 2000 and I just called about an hour ago, to the backdoor line, with no success. I was told that they are currently not approving CLI's. She said I can email them with my request and they will pull a HP but they can't guarantee that an increase would be even granted since they are frozen from doing them for now. I said "close it" and they did with no questions asked.

FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.