Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive office for chase

tag
Credit_
Established Member

Executive office for chase

Just received the barclaycardus in December and wanted a cl increase but denied. Is there a easy way to do so
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Executive office for chase

Just call them and recon.

I had to and was successful.

No need to contact executive relations.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

Why are you calling chase about your Barclays card?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 13
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_ wrote:
Just received the barclaycardus in December and wanted a cl increase but denied. Is there a easy way to do so

I think you need to call Barclays, you may get better results.

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 4 of 13
newUser0
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Why are you calling chase about your Barclays card?

+1

I am confused too.

Message 5 of 13
codesingh
Regular Contributor

chase and barclay are two different lenders.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 6 of 13
Credit_
Established Member

Yeah my bad I was typing way too fast !!
Message 7 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

Well call the backdoor numbers on this thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

be prepared to explain your situation and answer any questions they may have for you.

It may also cost you an additional inquiry since it may be flagged as a CLI request.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 8 of 13
Credit_
Established Member

Thank you guys so much ... I will let you know how I did !!!
Message 9 of 13
Credit_
Established Member

Update on barclaycard .... 500 too 750 it works ...cap 1 300 too 600 .... Now I'm trying to get walmart 150 to something... Is there back door for that?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.