Experian FICO's are back?!

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Experian FICO's are back?!

@minimock wrote:

Well, I got charged and the error. Smiley Sad

Hope I get a refund.

Take it up with myFICO customer service if you don't.  

The FICO staff have been made aware of the issue, it's happening to a slew of people and obviously something isn't right.  I can't imagine this is a hard thing to fix as there's only so many places I think it could be in the code, but it'll probably take a bit of time to do so.

        
Message 201 of 208
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Well, I called them.

Im not real impressed with customer service.

They said, well if it didnt go through on the website the charge will just fall off your card.

She explained I probably didnt have a FICO score with Experian.

I said thats not what AMEX tells me.

She said, well just try it again, Im like no thanks LOL

Message 202 of 208
jla84
Regular Contributor

I pulled mine yesterday - 720. FWIW, my Credit Sesame score is 726 this month so they're fairly close.

My EQ from ScoreWatch is 750, though that hasn't moved since about April so I wonder if it's broken. lol. My EQ is missing my only baddie (one 30 day late from 2 years ago), while the other two CRs still have it on there, so the difference in scores is not surprising. 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 203 of 208
CS800
Super Contributor

@minimock wrote:

Well, I got charged and the error. Smiley Sad

Hope I get a refund.

Generally, there is an initial charge but since myfico can't get your report/score, the charge will hang on your credit/debit card for a few days and will go away (refund)

Message 204 of 208
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

I'm tempted to buy one just for the heck of it...

Yeah...but not for another 20 bucks! I'll wait until a coupon is available. Three scores comes to 60 bucks with no coupons!Smiley Sad

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 205 of 208
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

I'm tempted to buy one just for the heck of it...

Yeah...but not for another 20 bucks! I'll wait until a coupon is available. Three scores comes to 60 bucks with no coupons!Smiley Sad

Better than me, had a distracted moment, and pulled it... then remembered I was in a silly high balance setting profile with a maxxed card and some silly utilization as a result.  

Ah well, guess will pull another next month so if I can see if EX '08 tracks similarly with point loss as my others.  Another yuppie food stamp wasted on a hobby Smiley Happy.

        
Message 206 of 208
nfloy

I just bought the three FICO scores and paid 51.00 inclusing taxes.  I guess you do get a discount when you buy all three.

Message 207 of 208
Open123
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Ah well, guess will pull another next month so if I can see if EX '08 tracks similarly with point loss as my others.  Another yuppie food stamp wasted on a hobby Smiley Happy.

Yeah, really!

I was buying Omaha Steak gift cards because AA was offering 15 miles per dollar!  Now, I've gotten enough time shift omaha dollars for the entire year. 

Message 208 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.