Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Pullers in California Lately!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Experian Pullers in California Lately!

I only have a couple Inq and was thinking I would try a little application to test out how my EX is looking (I mean I just pulled it but I want a score!!)

Probably something on the easier side, maybe store card or something firs tto test waters Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian Pullers in California Lately!

what u looking for? most all pull EX for me in cali.

@Creditaddict wrote:

I only have a couple Inq and was thinking I would try a little application to test out how my EX is looking (I mean I just pulled it but I want a score!!)

Probably something on the easier side, maybe store card or something firs tto test waters Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Does Citi still pull Hard Credit Report if Black listed?

Message 3 of 12
dalebb
Valued Contributor

im blacklisted with cap1 so they didnt pull on me,, just told me no way

@Creditaddict wrote:

Message 4 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

REALLY... I use to have an unpaid with them and I would apply and it would still pull all 3! So annoying... they are paid now but they are not going to get me again!! Way big waste if under a 5k, those seem to be the only customers that get good service.

Message 5 of 12
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

REALLY... I use to have an unpaid with them and I would apply and it would still pull all 3! So annoying... they are paid now but they are not going to get me again!! Way big waste if under a 5k, those seem to be the only customers that get good service.

i app'ed for the venture card and was told we remeber u, so we did not pull ur report

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

US Bank pulled Experian for my secured Visa card. 

Message 7 of 12
sandsanta
Contributor

You probably wont listen to me addict, but you should ease off the applications.  You've already had a fantastic string of wins.  Let them grow a bit and go for another round later in the year.

Message 8 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@sandsanta wrote:

You probably wont listen to me addict, but you should ease off the applications.  You've already had a fantastic string of wins.  Let them grow a bit and go for another round later in the year.

If I get declined for Citi for any reason other then Black Listed I will not apply for anything on EX until the remaining things are fixed...

I am currently staying away from EQ besides what Navy Pulls until the remainder are fixed...

As for TU and my GE applying lately, I did not apply for any of the cards I talked about last night... as of yet Smiley Tongue

I don't care about Barclay, I only care about Navy and they have never seemed to care about my Inq.

I do have a goal with Navy and I'm keeping that in mind...

I do take everything into consideration that I read especially when directed right at me... but I also hold the same believe as some others... Apply all at once and then grow and get Prime and TU just happened to update first that's why I have been hitting them up, but still only 3 inq... don't think that's a big deal at all... I use to have like 75!!!

and yes I mean like 40-80 on EACH REPORT in INQ!!!

Message 9 of 12
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@sandsanta wrote:

If I get declined for Citi for any reason other then Black Listed I will not apply for anything on EX until the remaining things are fixed...

I am currently staying away from EQ besides what Navy Pulls until the remainder are fixed...

As for TU and my GE applying lately, I did not apply for any of the cards I talked about last night... as of yet Smiley Tongue

I don't care about Barclay, I only care about Navy and they have never seemed to care about my Inq.

I do have a goal with Navy and I'm keeping that in mind...

I do take everything into consideration that I read especially when directed right at me... but I also hold the same believe as some others... Apply all at once and then grow and get Prime and TU just happened to update first that's why I have been hitting them up, but still only 3 inq... don't think that's a big deal at all... I use to have like 75!!!

and yes I mean like 40-80 on EACH REPORT in INQ!!!

im sure u didnt mean that the way it came across (we all read different things in TEXT) Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.