cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian backdoor method no longer possible?

tag
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experian backdoor method no longer possible?

@newmomnewme wrote:

ok, I just ordered a report 1/22...when I try to initiate an online dispute, it says I need to mail in my dispute.

Also, I can't seem to find the report number anywhere on this CR...Where exactly is it?

Is it a report from myfico?  If so, the report number will not be on it.  My number is on the first page, top center on the report I got directly from Experian.

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 11 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Using this method to obtain a CR is a violation of the TOS of these forums.  Please do not discuss this.

Thank you guiness56, myFICO Moderator.

Message 12 of 14
Libra85
Regular Contributor

I thought the reports numbers were only good for 90 days after the original report was published.

You must have a current copy of your Experian personal credit report in order to use this service. If you have a copy, please enter thereport number listed at the top of the report. If you do not have a report number that you received within the last 90 days, order a current copy of your personal credit report.

October 2021
Message 13 of 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.