Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian pulls

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian pulls

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I have to provide the caveat that credit pulls are a YMMV situation, depending on your region and other factors.   This is why you often see posts like "I'm in CA and Discover pulled EQ for me".

That said, of my current lenders that pulled EX only (I'm in Southern California):

AMEX

Blispay

BofA

Citi

DSNB (Macy's) 

US Bank

Wescom (CU for SoCal residents)

I applied for Chase and they pulled EX, but they denied due to too many new accounts (right before the 5/24 rule became widely known).   Overstock (Comenity) was an SP on EX to open, but I've recently closed that account.

I'm in Southern California as well and Bank of America recently pulled both Experian and Equifax...so definitely YMMV.

Message 11 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian pulls

As mentioned earlier in the thread, just be aware that ymmv and these lenders can pull someone else at any time. It's usually unlikely, but does happen.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.