Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Capital One ExO

tag
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Re: Experience with Capital One ExO

UPDATE:

Logged into my CapOne account today and ..... new CL of $2500... not the 5k I asked for, but did meet the mininum I would take!  The ExO email worked guys!!!  Now to see if they'll PC to a Green card.  VentureOne might need a new app Smiley Sad.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 11 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

They never give what you ask for. I requested 3k. Min was 2k. They gave me 1.5k...that's why their card is in my stock drawer. 90 days strong. Hahaha.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 12 of 22
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ugh! I need to email them. Im so over Crapital One though. Did you just use the ceo's email btw? Lol and did they hard pull you? I'm not doing a hard pull!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 22
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 14 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Don't app for VenONE if you can avoid it. Cap1 is like one of few lenders who goes in and pulls all 3 reports. I hate that.

Message 15 of 22
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

No hard pull.  Google "Capital One Executive email"... should find it under the gethuman.com site.  I emailed the CEO directly Smiley Happy.  Good luck!  It's not what I wanted, BUT it's more than I ever had with them in the first place.  A PC later may be the ticket to increases, who knows.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed the CEO's email. It's monitored by the "executive response committee". They gave me the full $5000 that I asked for. It was a soft pull.

Message 17 of 22
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Don't app for VenONE if you can avoid it. Cap1 is like one of few lenders who goes in and pulls all 3 reports. I hate that.

The Venture's 2x miles on everything is actually very tempting.  I won't app for until I after I close on a house.  I'm being very conserative with my HPs now.

--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 18 of 22
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I've tried that with no luck...I only see phone numbers.

Message 19 of 22
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Go to google, type in Captial One CEO.  Find his name.  The his email is first dot last at capitalone dot com

--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.