Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Huntington Voice Card

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: Experience with Huntington Voice Card

FinStar wrote:

Not sure as far as a percentage off but perhaps receive rewards for some utlities like cable and internet services? The Cash+ might be something you can look into. You can select the same 5% category every quarter if you wish. I typically select two specific 5% categories and a 2% category depending on the usage for that particular quarter.

Thank you FinStar; I willl check into the Cash+,   And congratulations on the great limit and the low APR on your Huntington Voice card.

To all of you who replied.  I am so upset that I don't qualify for the Huntington Voice card.  But am glad that all of you were able to get the card.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here also is another thread discussing the best cards for cash back on utility bills - it's from 2014, but most of the cards listed should still be relevant

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Card-for-cashback-on-Utility-bills/td-p/2798795

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 34
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

I don't reside in their normal area, but I opened a checking account in person at a branch in Ohio. (for the $250 signup bonus)

During the account opening process, I was preapproved for $12k, and received the card a few weeks later. I only received one 3% category though.

The only docs I had to provide was my license, and that was required for the checking account. I haven't had a chance to interact with their CSRs, but the card has worked when I tried to use it, so I'm happy.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 33 of 34
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

CreditUnionFan, that is interesting.  I do have family in the area; wonder if one of them could open an account for me.  Think I will call.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.