teinhiple

Express shopping cart trick difficulties?

Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone else was having difficulties with Express's credit app lately? I got the pop up for pre-approval and filled everything in. When I press submit, nothing happens. It stays at the same screen. I've cleared cookies, and everything and still. Tried different browsers and nothing. So I finally just decided to take the hard pull and apply and I recieved the 7-10 message last monday. Although nothing has been pulled from my credit report, so I'm assuming that didn't work either.

Regular Contributor
dpechal

Re: Express shopping cart trick difficulties?

Just give it time, my account was the same way.  I actually waited close to one month to recieve the approval envelope with my starting credit limit.  I hope this helps just stay in there and give it a little bit of time.  I didn't do it but I have seen some members say that they have called in and been told if they were approved or declined.

Best of Luck!!

DPechal

***$25,500******$20,000******$20,000******$20,000******$15,000********NPSL****

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}