Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express sp'd me...but no pop up???

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Express sp'd me...but no pop up???

I was trying the shopping cart trick for Express all weekend but it never popped-up. I checked my EX report today and see that they sp'd me on the 7th. Why won't the pop-up happen???

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Express sp'd me...but no pop up???

@toi34 wrote:

I was trying the shopping cart trick for Express all weekend but it never popped-up. I checked my EX report today and see that they sp'd me on the 7th. Why won't the pop-up happen???

looking at your sigi you might have met the limit for a minute! how recent are all of those?

Message 2 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@toi34 wrote:

looking at your sigi you might have met the limit for a minute! how recent are all of those?

+1

To add, an SP doesn't necessarily translate into a pre-approval offer.  A lender can still SP your file to determine whether an offer can be extended.  If you meet their elegibility criteria, then it can reslt in the offer.  Does your SP state if it's coded as PRM?

Message 3 of 7
toi34
Established Contributor

All the cards in my siggy were acquired within the last 6 months -- from between July-October 2013.

Message 4 of 7
toi34
Established Contributor

@Finstar: I noticed the sp on Experian, so no PRM designator. I have only seen PRM's on my EQ report, and they are mostly insurance offers and Fingerhut.

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

2 VS?

that was your express card Smiley Tongue

wait it out another couple months and then try again

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

2 VS?

that was your express card Smiley Tongue

wait it out another couple months and then try again

+1

Agree with Creditaddict... sure missed the boat on that one.  Choose your shopping cart retailers wisely.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.