Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express wfnnb card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express wfnnb card

Ok I had applied for the express card received letter today In mail it says because the number of recent inquiries on your credit report we are unable to approve u. So I called wfnnb Bank and tell them the reason I have new inquiries it because I was purchasing a new vehicle so the lady tell me ok hold on then 2 minutes later she comes back says my application will be under review again and either I should receive a letter in 7 to 10 days or also receiving a call from fraud dept since I have a fraud alert what does it mean that They will more than likely give me a second chance. Has anyone had any luck reconsideration with the express card let me know please
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Express wfnnb card

Any suggestions please !!!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 3
laboi_22
Established Contributor

Re: Express wfnnb card

First no one can know or understand the actions or behaviors of any one bank. What will happen with your application versus my application with the same bank can be completely different.

Second I've applied for this card. Score and was declined for the same reason. I have no experience with recons since I didn't do so. Actually I'm better off with my current cards since this cards perks are just not worth any further HPs.
Current Scores: EX - 728 FICO (5/11/13) TU - 771 FICO (7/02/13) EQ ??

Current Cards: Chase Freedom $5,000, CSP $5,700, BofA Visa Signature $15,000, AMEX BCE $6,000, Walmart $4,150, Gap Visa $10,000, JC Penny $5,800, Lowes $8,500, Dillard's AMEX $8,000, AMEX Hilton HHonors - $2,000, Chase United $12,000, Citi AAdvantage & Simplicity $6,000/$6,000, SPG AMEX $1,000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.