Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Promo APR on CapOne QuickSilver

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extend Promo APR on CapOne QuickSilver

My CapOne QuickSilver 0% intro APR is set to expire DEC-2014. I have just $100 remaining on it, which I will pay off before the regular APR kicks-in. I am planning to make few purchases, that I would prefer to put it on QS. I called up CapOne to check if they can extend the intro APR for few more months with *NO* success. Has anyone had any success in extending their Intro APR with CapOne?

Does any other bank allow extending the Intro APR?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Extend Promo APR on CapOne QuickSilver

I doubt it no money to be made for them at 0% interest.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add - I do have Freedom & Discover that have Promo APR until end of 2015. I have some charges on them already and would prefer to maintain <15% UTIL on all cards - hence I would prefer to have these new purchases on QS

Message 3 of 5
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

no one will ever extend a 0% offer....ever

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

no one will ever extend a 0% offer....ever

Discover has given us 3 0% Interest periods. One on account open, One 6mo 0% period because they took 3 months to process a chargeback for $2,700. And the one we're on now just for asking, 12mos.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.