cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Warranty - Direct Rewards Plat Disc?

tag
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Extended Warranty - Direct Rewards Plat Disc?

Does anyone know if this card offers an extended warranty/buyer protection? 

Thanks!

Peas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Extended Warranty - Direct Rewards Plat Disc?

Good question. I am curious to find out the answer since I have the card and I seem to like using this card. I'll call them tomorrow and find out what they say.
Message 2 of 3
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Extended Warranty - Direct Rewards Plat Disc?

concorduser wrote:
Good question. I am curious to find out the answer since I have the card and I seem to like using this card. I'll call them tomorrow and find out what they say.

Thanks.  I started to call earlier and realized my card was in the car.  (Then the ADD just took me in another direction.)  I just bought a floor model TV and I'm kicking myself for not using another card.  (Well that and the fact that I had several problems buying the television from that horrible big box monopoly that starts with a W -- I know, my fault for going there in the first place.)

If we don't have buyers protection I will at least see if they'll allow me to return and repurchase on another card.  I put one call into their management about the issues in the store, however I reached the same 'manager' I dealt with while in the store.  I want someone higher than a high school kid with keys.

Grumble...fuming...grumble...steaming,

Mushed Peas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.