Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme confusion over WorldPerks Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extreme confusion over WorldPerks Visa

Hi, I was hoping someone could  help me.  I currently have a WorldPerks Signature Visa (have around 43,000 miles banked on NWA).  I have been getting bombarded by so much info and of course when I call it was hard to get direct answers.  I have received offers for the new US Bank FlexPerks card and Delta Skymiles.  Will my 43,000 miles transfer to my new US Bank FlexPerks card or must I apply for the Delta Skymiles card and transfer them there?  I would like to keep adding to the miles I currently have.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Re: Extreme confusion over WorldPerks Visa

You should be fine. It is very confusing lately with the merger between NWA and Delta. Eventually, WorldPerks (Northwest's frequent flier/rewards program) and SkyMiles (Delta's rewards program) will merge. They have already sent information (I got it via email about 2 months ago) regarding consolidating accounts, and I believe you are offered the ability to move Delta miles over to Northwest or vice versa. So I believe you may want to create a SkyMiles account (free) on Delta.com and then transfer your WorldPerks miles over to it. It might even be the case that you can specify miles to go to your existing WorldPerks account during the application process for the new Delta card.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.