Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely arbitrary...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extremely arbitrary...

Anyone else like... super OCD about the way a CC looks? If it isn't pretty, I'm not particularly interested... That Chase SP, though. And, the Venture Design is really nice, too... I just got it in the mail, and was SO impressed by how nice it looks.

Anybody else feel the same way? Just want my curiosity satiated. Ha. Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Re: Extremely arbitrary...

haha...you're not the only one by FAR.  Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I REALLY like the look of the Venture card. It's so pretty! Heart

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else like... super OCD about the way a CC looks? If it isn't pretty, I'm not particularly interested... That Chase SP, though. And, the Venture Design is really nice, too... I just got it in the mail, and was SO impressed by how nice it looks.

Anybody else feel the same way? Just want my curiosity satiated. Ha. Smiley Tongue

You think those 2 are nice then you should really get your hands on the Ritz Carlton card from Chase.. It is something else..

Message 4 of 21
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

I really like the look of the Venture card too!  It's like nothing else I have that's for sure Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 5 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Being really new to Capital One PRIME products, when the Venture card first arrived in the mail, i honestly thought that it was of metal because it looked so much similar to the CSP and it took a moment of actually feeling the thing to finally realize it was plastic. Design is top notch also IMO.

Message 6 of 21
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

I LOVE cute cards, and I wish more companies would take a hint from Discover and allow customers to have card design options. If you are a Discover female cardholder or a male who likes pink, take a look at the Discover Pink Monogram Card Design. Even my husband was like "that's a nice card." It is super cute and they put your initial on the card as well. 

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 7 of 21
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Nope.  .. I prefer the rewards Smiley Happy ...but what most find a nice looking card is nothing special to me and the ones I like do not get any recognition here anyway...lol

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find that that there is a relationship between the attractiveness of a card and the card's credit limit. If the limit is high enough, even an ugly card is beautiful.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do love my metal CSP, but I have to say that I really like my BoA card -- it's ugly in all the photos and it's definitely not "modern", but it actually makes me feel very solid and credit worthy when I use it -- sort of like a card my father-in-law would carry Smiley Happy  Of course, Amex Platinum can't be beat, but I'm just an AU on that card and there is something different about pulling out your own card.  

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.