Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exxon Mobil CC from citibank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exxon Mobil CC from citibank

oracles wrote:

That is what cobra has, an ExxonMobil MC, that is why he has a 7k limit.

ok that makes since now.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I HAVE A 1 YEAR CREDIT HISTORY LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OLD 15 INQUIRES BUT I GOT APPROVED JUST LAST WEEK FOR EXXON MOBIL CC FROM CITI $750.

I GUESS THEY WILL GIVE U A HIGH CL 

I have a Shell gas card with a $500 limit an a Citgo gas card with a $750 limit both cards cards are backed by Citi. I use both cards every month. With gas prices down i only spend about $100 Dollars a month now on gas. But that will change once the summer hits.
Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 12-30-2008 02:20 PM
Message 12 of 16
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I HAVE A 1 YEAR CREDIT HISTORY LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OLD 15 INQUIRES BUT I GOT APPROVED JUST LAST WEEK FOR EXXON MOBIL CC FROM CITI $750.

I GUESS THEY WILL GIVE U A HIGH CL 

I have a Shell gas card with a $500 limit an a Citgo gas card with a $750 limit both cards cards are backed by Citi. I use both cards every month. With gas prices down i only spend about $100 Dollars a month now on gas. But that will change once the summer hits.
Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 12-30-2008 02:20 PM

Lets pray not lol

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

oracles wrote: Lets pray not lol

I no right lol

Message 14 of 16
oracles
Valued Contributor

HEy Cobra, why do you think i should not ask for a cli at activation?
Message 15 of 16
SCF
Valued Contributor

@oracles wrote:
HEy Cobra, why do you think i should not ask for a cli at activation?

Not Cobra, but I think I can help answer this one.  With the current "credit crisis" most lenders (especially the major banks like Citi) are much more prone to decrease your limit than they are to increase it.  That's not to say that credit isn't still available, it's just harder to get.  Unless you have a good reason to ask for a CLI at activation (you want to transfer a balance, or the limit they give you is WAY out of line with your other limits/quality of your credit history), I would reccomend using the card well for 6 months before asking, you'll be much more likely to get a positive result.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.