Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExxonMobil

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ExxonMobil

Does the personal card report to the bureaus?

I know some of the gas cards don't report or are slow to report. I finally got this one, so, was wondering what to expect.

TIA
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ExxonMobil

Since you got yours now, you probably won't have a problem.  I've had one for 16 months and Citi wasn't reporting the cards because there were 'issues' because acquiring the GEMB data.  I was told it would report the end of February -- I am hoping for at least a small score jump for adding the util and 16 months of age at one shot.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it's good to know it will report now. Hope they get your's straightend out.

This was the last one to come in from my recent app spree and didn't want to pull any fico reports until everything is posted. Kinda scared to see the damage. 7 new cards in the last 2 months. Not sure if it can really hurt my age since, oldest card that is open is 9 months.

Message 3 of 8
Sinarta
Established Member

Well, that's good to know. I contacted them the first of January and they said they should report the card at the end of January, now they are saying it will be in February. I hope they start reporting. This is a good card. I have had it for about 3 year and have received CLI and did not even know until I paid my account online. I probably would get a score boost whenever they decide to report.
Message 4 of 8
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Yes, they are reporting now (2/17).
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

cobra19 wrote:
Yes, they are reporting now (2/17).

Mine hit EQ yesterday (2-16)

Message 6 of 8
Sinarta
Established Member

Great, I will have to check my credit report. I did check my credit score last night with equifax and my score jumped from 633 to 649. maybe that was the jump.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an alert about a 'change' from TC - but can't get the new report for another couple of hours... both Exxon and Citgo aren't on my reports and that is $1250 of unused CL... would really help util....

Same here on Exxon - told the end of January and when I called this month the end of February.  Citgo is reporting 'in general'  - some conflict with dates and when my statement cut.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 02-17-2008 12:13 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.