Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIA Card Services Recon

tag
jaybird201
Established Contributor

FIA Card Services Recon

Anyone know the number for a recon? Any success stories to go along with it too?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: FIA Card Services Recon

jaybird201 wrote:
Anyone know the number for a recon? Any success stories to go along with it too?

FIA is BofA - check the Backdoor Numbers stickied at the top of this thread for BofA numbers that say 'credit analyst' or 'recon' after them.

I've had some success with recons with BofA, but not for anything as high-level as the Fidelity card.

Good luck, though!  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know the Fidelity card was so difficult to get. How would one have found this out before applying (and being denied)?
Message 3 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I called for recon for the FIA Fidelity card and all it got me was another inquiry on EX.

However, as others have stated, BOA seems to have a moderate success rate with approving applications that are reconsidered.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 6
jaybird201
Established Contributor

Did you just call BofA and they helped you with your FIA recon? I know FIA is a subsidiary of BofA, but I didn't know if both BofA and FIA were serviced by the same call center.
Message 5 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@jaybird201 wrote:
Did you just call BofA and they helped you with your FIA recon? I know FIA is a subsidiary of BofA, but I didn't know if both BofA and FIA were serviced by the same call center.

When I called them I called the number that came on the letter in the mail stating denial.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.