Established Contributor
jaybird201

FIA Card Services Recon

Anyone know the number for a recon? Any success stories to go along with it too?
Valued Contributor
Scamp

Re: FIA Card Services Recon

jaybird201 wrote:
Anyone know the number for a recon? Any success stories to go along with it too?

FIA is BofA - check the Backdoor Numbers stickied at the top of this thread for BofA numbers that say 'credit analyst' or 'recon' after them.

I've had some success with recons with BofA, but not for anything as high-level as the Fidelity card.

Good luck, though!  :smileyhappy:

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Regular Contributor
d09

I didn't know the Fidelity card was so difficult to get. How would one have found this out before applying (and being denied)?
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

I called for recon for the FIA Fidelity card and all it got me was another inquiry on EX.

However, as others have stated, BOA seems to have a moderate success rate with approving applications that are reconsidered.
Here we go again...
Established Contributor
jaybird201

Did you just call BofA and they helped you with your FIA recon? I know FIA is a subsidiary of BofA, but I didn't know if both BofA and FIA were serviced by the same call center.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

jaybird201 wrote:
Did you just call BofA and they helped you with your FIA recon? I know FIA is a subsidiary of BofA, but I didn't know if both BofA and FIA were serviced by the same call center.

When I called them I called the number that came on the letter in the mail stating denial.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+