Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIA Card Services

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

FIA Card Services

I'm loving my Fidelity Amex, but I've noticed this company doesn't have a mobile app or even a mobile friendly version of their website? What gives?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIA Card Services

No me gusta. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
dpride86
Regular Contributor

i love the card as well but the website is from like 1999.....so sad.

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 3 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

I'm loving my Fidelity Amex, but I've noticed this company doesn't have a mobile app or even a mobile friendly version of their website? What gives?

There is a Fidelity app, that includes the credit card account.   But on that app, the cc info is very basic (CL, current balance, available credit, last payment, due date etc) and info on rewards redemptions, but can't find even a list of the cc transactions

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is how they can afford to offer such great benefits!
Message 5 of 11
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

They actually just approved my app. After moving 2k from my cash rewards lol. Funny enough, the declined my GFs app but approved mine. She has a better credit score than I do too... Lol
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 6 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This is how they can afford to offer such great benefits!

Might also be to do with how much info FIA/BOA gives them.  The other parts of the Fidelity app are quite detailed.

Message 7 of 11
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@thelethargicage wrote:

I can never remember my username/password and so constantly get locked out. Then I have to CALL to get it unlocked. Every time I tell them how much I hate their website. lol

Message 8 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

I can never remember my username/password and so constantly get locked out. Then I have to CALL to get it unlocked. Every time I tell them how much I hate their website. lol

They probably note on your record:  "Criticism from a [expletive deleted[ who can't even remember his password for more than five minutes"!

Message 9 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

They probably note on your record:  "Criticism from a [expletive deleted[ who can't even remember his password for more than five minutes"!

LOL Smiley Very Happy  I suppose I must be the only one that thinks their website, while plain and simple, suffices just fine.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.