Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIA Website Update?

tag
H4LO
Established Contributor

FIA Website Update?

Just logged in and seen this message. Anyone else? Can't wait to see what changes are coming. Hopefully updating the whole archeic website. 

Coming soon: Improved site navigation and support features to enhance your online experience.

During the weekend of June 20, 2014, we are updating our systems to improve your online experience and provide 
you with enhanced features. During this time, you will still be able to access and view your accounts, but certain 
functions may be limited.

• Bill Pay Choice will be unavailable from June 19 through June 23. Any scheduled payments will take place 
    as usual during that time, but you will not be able to add, modify or delete any payments set up 
    in Bill Pay Choice. If you need to make a payment while Bill Pay Choice is unavailable, you can call 
    Payments-by-Phone at 1-888-339-6262.

Below are a few of the key enhancements you will see:

• Improved navigation. Enjoy redesigned pages with upgraded functionality for streamlined navigation throughout the site 
    to help make managing your accounts easier than ever.
  • Upgraded support features. New tools will provide interactive help and navigational assistance for locating what you 
    need more quickly.
  • Automated alerts. We will help you stay up-to-date by sending automated alerts to the email address you provided about
    account updates, new card orders, statement delivery and more. This way we can quickly communicate with you and 
    help safeguard your information.

What you need to know:

The first time you log in to the enhanced site you:

• Will be asked to verify your identity by answering your Challenge Questions.
    • If you can't remember the answers to your challenge question, you can visit the My Profile page
      to update your Challenge Questions prior to conversion.
  • Will be prompted to review and accept the Terms of Use agreement.
  • May need to create a new Login Name.
    • If necessary, you will be prompted to do so when you log in.

Customers with authorized user privileges will no longer be able to access your account online. Accounts will only be accessible 
online to the primary account holders, co-applicants and guarantors. You will need to make alternate arrangements if an 
authorized user manages this account online.

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: FIA Website Update?

Didn't see that at all when I logged in this morning.  Interested in the prospective changes though.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@BigBS wrote:

Didn't see that at all when I logged in this morning.  Interested in the prospective changes though.

You have to choose the tab labeled 'snapshot' . 

Any upgrade would be better than its current state. 

Message 3 of 7
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

I must be doing something wrong because I don't see a tab labeled 'snapshot' unless you are referring to 'View Snapshot' on the CC screen.  Even when I click that I just get the same screen with no announcements of changes.

Message 4 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@BigBS wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

I must be doing something wrong because I don't see a tab labeled 'snapshot' unless you are referring to 'View Snapshot' on the CC screen.  Even when I click that I just get the same screen with no announcements of changes.

Mine says snapshot, unfortunately I checked the box so the message doesn't appear again or I would post a pic. 

I'm sure you'll get notified soon. 

Message 5 of 7
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Mine says snapshot, unfortunately I checked the box so the message doesn't appear again or I would post a pic. 

I'm sure you'll get notified soon. 

Can't wait to see the changes.

Message 6 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Well, let's see!   General agreement that the site looks very old-fashioned, although I still find it very functional.    It (sort of) looks like the sites I saw when Netscape 0.9 was the latest fad (among the now relatively tiny number of web users)

So I am wary, because what came next was the use of <blink> tags, and the desire to use as many colors, font sizes and styles as possible!   So if they are recapitulating web dev, things could get much much worse!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.