cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO scores are absurd, I think im going to ignore the whole system.

tag
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Re: FICO scores are absurd, I think im going to ignore the whole system.

Hahaha, I like this thread.  It's almost like we're all sitting around discussing Area-51 Conspiracy Theories.

Message 21 of 22
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: FICO scores are absurd, I think im going to ignore the whole system.

OP (wherever you are, lol), I don't believe that an inq in your score range will drop you 15 points. People up in the high 700's, maybe. (Sorry, I'm not banging on you; it's just that inqs aren't unexpected in your score range, so they typically are good for 3-5 points.)

Look at the negative factors on screen 2 from your earlier report, and then at those on screen 2 on the new report. Can you list them here, in order?

And has either your AAoA or your oldest account age gone up by a year?

btw, congrats on the debt paydown. In the end, that's what's most important, although I completely understand that it's frustrating not seeing it reflected in your scores.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.