Re: FICO vs. FAKO – Share your FAKO stories

My fico scores are :

EQ: 665

TU: 664

EX:669

FAKO Credit Karma: 

TU: 640

EQ: 640

I have a perfect, but short credit history.

CK was so far off my discover Free fico score I decided to start ponying up the cash for the FICO scores 

Message 41 of 338
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

So my recent CK scores were 683 and 697. I applied for a mortgage this week and my scores were 676, 693, 709. Not too far off.

My wife recent CK scores were 677, 675. Her mortgage scores were 680, 712, 705. Big Difference esp regarding the TU and Exp scores. My FICO scores are usually higher than my CK scores. True Identity last showed me at 704, 710, 708 and my wife at 701, 696, 710.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 42 of 338
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to all of you who shared your credit confusion stories. It’s been incredibly valuable to hear about your experiences with other types of credit scores and how your FICO® Scores compared.

We think it’s extremely important for people to understand the difference between FICO Scores and non-FICO Scores in order to manage their financial health effectively. Your stories are a critical part of helping people understand the difference.

I’m excited to announce the launch of FICOScore.com and FICOScore.com/stories! FICOScore.com is a purely educational website providing educational content about FICO Scores. FICOScore.com/stories is a community-driven sister site that allows people to read credit confusion stories, like and share stories they find useful, and submit their own non-FICO score experiences.

You’ll notice that we used some of the stories seen here. If you have any concerns or would like yours edited, please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM.

And for those of you who haven’t posted, I encourage you to go to FICOScore.com/stories and share your credit confusion experiences.

Message 43 of 338
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to all of you who shared your credit confusion stories. It’s been incredibly valuable to hear about your experiences with other types of credit scores and how your FICO® Scores compared.

We think it’s extremely important for people to understand the difference between FICO Scores and non-FICO Scores in order to manage their financial health effectively. Your stories are a critical part of helping people understand the difference.

I’m excited to announce the launch of FICOScore.com and FICOScore.com/stories! FICOScore.com is a purely educational website providing educational content about FICO Scores. FICOScore.com/stories is a community-driven sister site that allows people to read credit confusion stories, like and share stories they find useful, and submit their own non-FICO score experiences.

You’ll notice that we used some of the stories seen here. If you have any concerns or would like yours edited, please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM.

And for those of you who haven’t posted, I encourage you to go to FICOScore.com/stories and share your credit confusion experiences.

Message 44 of 338
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Hi everyone,

Message 45 of 338
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

Hi everyone,

Message 46 of 338
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Wow! Very Nice and Detailed New Site Kelsey_H

Thank You!

Message 47 of 338
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow! Very Nice and Detailed New Site Kelsey_H

Thank You!

Very happy to hear you like it! 

Message 48 of 338
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

A helpful resource esp to those who are new to credit. Thanks !

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 49 of 338
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was not able to get a fico score !! But according to ck my scores are tu 602 eqx 600 no score from exp.. Whats next???
Message 50 of 338
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.