Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY A GREAT DAY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY A GREAT DAY!!!

Today was a really good day, i joined nfc and then called to see if my 99/500 would be unsecured. The csr said that they could only unsecure if i allowed a hard pull and after some serious thought i said yes. After about 2 min she came back on and said congratulations your card is now unsecured and you also will recieve a 500.00 cli. I chickened out but seriously thought about apping for a nfcu card but my eq is only 663 and i have a lot of inquiries and my uti is a bit high right now.  Any idea when i can ask for a product change with BOA and what product should i ask for? Thanks for everything you guys are great.  EDIT okay bit the bullet and applied for n rewards card, guess what APPROVED FOR 10K. i cant seem to comprehend why such great things are happening to me today. if this is a dream, i dont want to wake up,but i know i cant be dreaming because im a hopeless insomniac. I this site crashes it will be my fault because im telling all of my friends, family, and stangers on the streed about my fico and the wonderful support and advice ive gotten from all of u. a little over a year ago i had 520 fico and couldnt get a credit card to save my life.   
Message Edited by HELPLESSINFICOLAND on 03-24-2009 05:33 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: FINALLY A GREAT DAY!!!

Congrats.... It is a great day in deed. You can ask BOA for product change any time after the card is unsecured. My suggestion, wait a month or two and then ask them for product change.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your wonderful day. It's a great feeling to finally be seen as finacially responsible isn't it?
Message 3 of 6
awesker3
Established Member

Hi! Congratulations, can you share what rewards card you applied for and received 10k? Did they pull Equifax?

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Its great to hear of your success, keep up the good work and you will reep even better rewards!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 6
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Helpless, I bet that 10k is HELPFULSmiley Wink  WTG

You now have 10k plus my2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.