Regular Contributor
HELPLESSINFICOLAND

FINALLY A GREAT DAY!!!

[ Edited ]
Today was a really good day, i joined nfc and then called to see if my 99/500 would be unsecured. The csr said that they could only unsecure if i allowed a hard pull and after some serious thought i said yes. After about 2 min she came back on and said congratulations your card is now unsecured and you also will recieve a 500.00 cli. I chickened out but seriously thought about apping for a nfcu card but my eq is only 663 and i have a lot of inquiries and my uti is a bit high right now.  Any idea when i can ask for a product change with BOA and what product should i ask for? Thanks for everything you guys are great.  EDIT okay bit the bullet and applied for n rewards card, guess what APPROVED FOR 10K. i cant seem to comprehend why such great things are happening to me today. if this is a dream, i dont want to wake up,but i know i cant be dreaming because im a hopeless insomniac. I this site crashes it will be my fault because im telling all of my friends, family, and stangers on the streed about my fico and the wonderful support and advice ive gotten from all of u. a little over a year ago i had 520 fico and couldnt get a credit card to save my life.   
Message Edited by HELPLESSINFICOLAND on 03-24-2009 05:33 PM

Starting Score: 540
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: FINALLY A GREAT DAY!!!

Congrats.... It is a great day in deed. You can ask BOA for product change any time after the card is unsecured. My suggestion, wait a month or two and then ask them for product change.
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Congratulations on your wonderful day. It's a great feeling to finally be seen as finacially responsible isn't it?
Established Member
awesker3

Hi! Congratulations, can you share what rewards card you applied for and received 10k? Did they pull Equifax?

Thanks

Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Its great to hear of your success, keep up the good work and you will reep even better rewards!

Regular Contributor
My2cents

Helpless, I bet that 10k is HELPFUL:smileywink:  WTG

You now have 10k plus my2cents:smileywink:

700 Club Member

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+